by Christine Kling
10. Don’t let other people dress you.
9. When in Florida, make sure you live in a place with a pool.
8. Life on a boat is waaay better than being homeless – even though we may not dress better.
7. When sailing, it’s always wise to have a safe hole to crawl into.
6. If you live with a writer, it’s always best to keep an eye on them. You never know what kind of mayhem they might be dreaming up.
5. Practice looking innocent — it’s sure to come in handy some day.
4. Never let the one you live with know who the real boss is.
3. AND don’t let them know you have expensive tastes.
2. Getting old’s not for sissies.
1. And finally — Living on a boat gives you the freedom to let it all hang out.
ChristineShare on Facebook