by Christine Kling
1. Puppy Tweets – Make sure your best friend has his own place in the Twitterverse! What kind of dog owner are you if you don’t let your pooch on Twitter? Now, you can buy Fido this dog tag and your canine companion can tweet to his heart’s content.
2. Whistle – Fuelband type sensors aren’t just for people anymore. Whistle is the on-collar activity monitor that will let you check in with your pet via your smart phone. How far has he walked today? Is he staying fit? With the Whistle activity monitor you’ll know if your best friend is getting enough play time.
3. Dognition – You know your dog is just about the smartest dog on the planet, right? Well, now you can prove it. With Dognition, you can find the genius in your dog and get the data to prove it!
4. Dog DNA test – Every dog owner should know his dog’s ancestry – for all you know he might be a royal hound!
5. GPS Dog Tracker – GPS is not just for your boat anymore! Worried about your pup running into the brush on that Bahamian island and getting lost? Don’t you want to know which little neighborhood bitch your boy is visiting when he digs under the fence? Here’s your answer.
6. Bake-a-Bone – For all you dog owners who agree that you cannot own enough small appliances, here is a treat for you and your pooch. Make your own mouth-watering treats in minutes, and the package includes recipes for organic and gluten-free treats too!
7. Dog Pacer – Just because you can’t get out to go for a walk shouldn’t mean that your best friend is deprived from adequate exercise. With this doggy treadmill, you can make sure your best friend gets plenty of exercise while you kick back and watch TV.
8. Traditional Teak Thai Pet House – Want your dog to have the most zen digs in your neighborhood? Get him one of these and you’ll soon realize that his house has more teak than your boat.
Barney wants to know if you have your lists ready for Santa?
ChristineShare on Facebook